Home Forums Mindfulness Motivation V Commitment

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Dean
    Keymaster

When people are struggling I often hear ” I’m just not motivated” or “how do you stay motivated” 😔

Well the simple answer is you CAN’T stay motivated – it’s impossible! 😱 The reason for this is that motivation is an emotional state and as such is prone to changes in our mood. Good days and bad days – we all have them! 😃

The key to success in exercise and body transformation is COMMITMENT. 😃😃

Commitment is dedicating yourself to doing something because you want the benefits that it has to offer or you fear the consequences of not doing it, regardless of what mood you are in.

Think about it for a moment, how many people do you know who only go to work when they feel like it or are motivated. 🤔 Most commit to going to work because best case, it provides them with a quality of life or worst case it “pays the bills”. But in either case a failure to commit to attending will adversely impact on their situation.

So next time you are “struggling for motivation” ask yourself what can make this so important to me that I will do it regardless of my mood! 🤓

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.